Interested in joining a team of professionals who share values and a commitment to excellence? Do you share an interest in caring for customers with above and beyond service? Are you ready to work with a team that values integrity, accountability, and trust?
We’d like to hear from you!
Check out our Mission, Vision, and Core Values. If you’re a good match, we’d love to learn more about you.
Send a letter of interest and resume to email@example.com .
Job Title: Sales Support Specialist
Headquartered in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, Pittsburgh Air Systems is seeking a Sales Support Specialist to provide a consistent level of exceptional customer service in a fast-paced environment. The company, the region’s leading supplier of commercial and industrial Heating, Ventilating, and Air Conditioning (HVAC) equipment and systems, combines advanced equipment and software with highly skilled workers to understand its customers’ needs, develop technology, and deliver cost-effective, high-quality services.
WHAT MAKES THIS OPPORTUNITY UNIQUE?
Customer service is the key to our company’s success. The Sales Support Specialist is responsible for interfacing directly with customers and manufacturing partners to handle order issues, process orders, and provide information about Pittsburgh Air System’s products and services. This role is excellent preparation for potential growth within the company.
WHAT MAKES THIS COMPANY UNIQUE?
Our People! We pride ourselves with “putting our employees first.” Our culture focuses on developing employees for current and future success.
• Respond to and resolves customer requests including, but not limited to; processing orders, quotations, product availability, delivery status, returns or cancellations.
• Answer product line inquiries.
• Prepare product submittals.
• Enter, track, and expedite customer orders.
• Learn & become proficient in factory software.
• Work closely with assigned Sales Engineer, other departments within Pittsburgh Air Systems, and our Suppliers to find solutions for both internal and external customers.
• High school diploma: Technical or College degree preferred but not necessary.
• 1 Year of experience interfacing with customers in a professional environment
• Proficient in Microsoft Office
• Strong attention to details
• Work effectively under pressure and in a fast-paced environment
• Familiarity with HVAC products and technical aptitude
Development Opportunities (Our team is our greatest asset):
• Factory tours and training
• Product and system training
• In-house technical training
• Product and skill webinars
Qualified and interested candidates are encouraged to submit a letter of interest and resume electronically to LoriRoss@PittsburghAirSystems.com. Please reference Sales Support Specialist.
Mechanical – HVAC Sales Engineer
Pittsburgh Air Systems is a leading supplier of commercial and industrial Heating, Ventilating, and Air Conditioning (HVAC) equipment and systems. Our two locations provide customers with a variety of equipment and controls. As an Employee-Owned Company, our culture focuses on developing our people for the success of all of us!
We are seeking a Mechanical – HVAC Sales Engineer to work with engineers, owners, and contractors to promote and sell our Company’s products in our given territory. This Sales Engineer is responsible for working with other team members to ensure excellence of service during the bid process, contract negotiation and throughout the duration of the construction project. Your ability to develop relationships, help manage the customer’s projects, and provide technical expertise will ensure the success of you and our entire Team.
Training will be provided for all products and systems that you will be working with. You will learn and gain experience in a broad range of HVAC products, systems, and designs. We will provide training at our facility in Pittsburgh and at various manufacturer’s locations.
• Develop long-term, highly trusted relationships with customers, suppliers, and co-workers
• Develop a preference with assigned customers for purchase of the Company’s HVAC products.
• Be a technical resource for customers regarding the products represented by Pittsburgh Air Systems / Air Industrial.
• Work as a “Project Manager” for the products, services and systems purchased by our customers for specific projects. Work with the Customer, the Sales Support Team, the Consulting Engineer, the Owner, and our manufacturer to:
• Ensure satisfaction for the Contractor, Engineer, and Owner.
• Ensure product is submitted on, ordered and shipped in the required project time frame.
• Ensure the proper product is ordered and that the product will meet the design requirements.
• Work with all parties to resolve engineering, design and/or installation issues.
• Effectively promote our products and service capabilities.
• Maintain knowledge of competitors’ products and services.
• Develop new accounts and grow business with existing accounts.
• Help contractors with system design and product selection for design/build projects.
• Bachelor’s degree in engineering or equivalent experience
• Experience in building relationships and developing customer loyalty
• HVAC background is a plus
Personal Character and Skills
• Positive, “can do” attitude
• Competitive nature with strong drive to achieve winning results
• Proven time management, prioritization, and organizational skills
• Desire to work in a fast-paced environment
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills with ability to express ideas confidently
• Ability to identify problems and work with customers to create solutions
• High perseverance and willingness to work until the job is done
• Trustworthy, emotionally mature, and ethical
Qualified and interested candidates are encouraged to submit a letter of interest and resume electronically to LoriRoss@PittsburghAirSystems.com. Please reference Mechanical – HVAC Sales Engineer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status.