Pittsburgh Air Systems University
Pittsburgh Air Systems leads the industry with advanced training and educational opportunities through Pittsburgh Air Systems University.
The purpose of this training is to educate the HVAC community on the latest technologies in equipment and applications in our industry. Participants will be taught by industry experts and PDH certificates will be offered to all attendees. All sessions will include an open-discussion period for specific questions and job related issues.
Previous Event Topics
- Healthcare, Laboratories, & Cleanrooms –Design Practices
- Variable Refrigerant Flow (VRF) Design
- Dust Collection and Scrubbers
- Laboratory HVAC Exhaust and Control
- Energy and Comfort Considerations for Kitchen HVAC Design
- Commercial & Industrial Custom AHU Design
- Samsung DVMS Training
- Samsung Roadshow Presentation
- Life Safety Damper Code Review & Louver Applications
- Critical Environment Ceiling Systems & Air Distribution
- The Future of Controls
- Noise Control, CFD, Displacement Ventilation